Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Old 12-04-2017, 06:10 AM

Default Avid Omni - Digital I/O does not engage after changing in Hardware Setup

Not sure if I'm missing something here but when I change my settings from analogue inputs/outputs to digital the changes aren't reflected in the session i/o. They remain stuck on the analogue settings. I have had this working fine in the past with the same system but for some reason it is no longer responding. I have attached screenshots of setup and I/O windows. Would appreciate any help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hardware Setup Settings.jpg (77.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IO Settings.jpg (41.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-09-2017, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Avid Omni - Digital I/O does not engage after changing in Hardware Setup

What happens if you click on the channels in the I/O setup and flip the settings there? Does it work like it should (and you see all the options)?
Old 12-11-2017, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Avid Omni - Digital I/O does not engage after changing in Hardware Setup

Thanks for your reply. I did try that yes, as well as everything I could think of but still no joy. I have been on 12.4 for a while after the new PT licence kicked in and I didn't upgrade. I'm guessing that due to no upgrades in my system for a while something had paralysed this function as well as a couple of other strange anomalies starting to creep in. I had tried fresh installs but still no joy. I was putting off the upgrade but did need to do it at some point anyway so upgraded my HD system and all working again!