Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control

Old 01-03-2020, 04:04 PM

Default error loading controller personality eucon

I am running the latest eucontrol software with my ipad. The ipad connects to the app no problem but in protools I can't check the eucon box without this error popping up. error loading controller personality eucon

I have tried uninstalling protools and the eucontroll app and doing a fresh install. Trashing protools preferences nothing seems to work.

It was working before the update. I am running 2019.12 on windows10
Old 01-04-2020, 10:06 AM

Default Re: error loading controller personality eucon

Do you have the latest version of the app running on the iPad? What update? PT2019.12? Any reason you can't roll back to 2019.10(just because Avid issues an update, doesn't mean you MUST use it)

The better I drink...the more I mix.....

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 01-05-2020, 12:26 AM

Default Re: error loading controller personality eucon

Yes I am running the latest iPad app. I just downloaded from the App Store before trying. The eucontrol app on my Windows 10 computer recognizes the iPad and lets me select it I just can’t tick the eucon box in protools preferences without the error popping up.

I have tried rolling back to 2019.10 and 2019.6 it still will not work. I am not sure if this has anything to do with it but computer is connected to my router through Ethernet and iPad through WiFi. It worked that way before they updated eucontrol and the iPad app. I even loaded avid control on my android phone and same issue.

Like I said the eucontrol app on my computer will see the iPad and phone but protools will not allow me to check the eucon box