Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 07-10-2008, 02:19 PM

Default \"Content Not Found\" after PT upgrade

I had been using Mbox 2 with 7.1.1 for 2 years. I recently purchased and registered Mbox 2 Pro and subsequently UNinstalled PT 7.1.1, and downloaded and installed Mac OS X 10.4.9 and Pro Tools 7.4.cs4.

I then found that neither Xpand, Strike, nor Transfuser could find its content. I was able to fix the problem with Xpand by running the "Set Content Location" application. This did *not* work with Strike, so I reinstalled Strike and its content. Although Strike now can find its content, I am missing the Strike Content Expansion, which I had previously downloaded as a free upgrade.

Questions:
1. How can I get the Strike Content Expansion again?
2. Is there any way to get the Transfuser Preview Content so I can use it until my license expires?