Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2011, 08:27 PM

Default How do I install mp3 option on m audio fast track

Can anyone help me install mp3 option?

MP3 option was supposed to be included in my "M audio Fast Track with Pro tools m-powered essential." (pro tools 8) You are supposed to install it from the installation disk from "additional files/3rd party content" folder. I cannot find this folder. I even bought a code from digistore but i have no idea how to activate it, which is besides the point because i should be getting it for free. Bought the bundle last year.

I am also disgusted with the hoops I have had to jump through to get answers to simple questions.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:36 AM

Angry Re: How do I install mp3 option on m audio fast track

i have the same problem on a MobilePre... and i am also disgusted of all this problem with the Fraunhofer Institute MP3 Option... I would buy it if i would know it will work but on the other hand... it`s not fair after i bought the M-Audio Mobile Pre and ProTools SE software... I would advice them to reconsider this and to announce an update that is going to fix this issue since the same plug-in for mp3 is present for free into adobe audition 3
Old 07-23-2011, 12:22 PM

Lightbulb Re: How do I install mp3 option on m audio fast track

read my post please cuz i found the solution

if you need help send me a message