Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 05-29-2007, 02:48 AM

Default monitor board out / repair

Hello

My entire monitor section went out. I have checked everything and reset everything. The only thing I have not done is opened it up and looked for loose connectors.

my question is this
1- could this be a power supply issue. it has an original power supply and is one of the first c24 series.
2- the left side of my aux monitor (musician cue) went out. is that on the same board as the main monitor section?

How much do these boards cost from tech support?
I assume I need ether a power supply and a monitor board or just a monitor board.

Any and all help is most appreciated

thank you

jim
Old 05-30-2007, 01:26 AM

Default Re: monitor board out / repair

It could the power supply. Have your faders stopped working? if so then it's more than likely the PSU, check the internal PSU fuses to see if they're blown, also check your mic pre's as they can also be affected. It's a bit of a fiddle to remove the PSU. Digi used to supply the PSU's free of charge, give tech support a call to see. I'm assuming that all your monitoring, alt and main etc have stopped working. Hope this helps