Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 06-26-2008, 07:37 AM

Default help C24

can anyone please help me...i got c24 console and 96I/O and a mac...i dont know howw to connect them all...can anyone please help me with the connections....thanks...
Old 06-26-2008, 07:50 AM

Default Re: help C24

and do i need to buy another 96i/o to use all 16 mic inputs....
Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Avid

The C|24 Guide has instructions for connecting your C|24 (obviously you will use 1/4" connectors for the 96I/O end, rather than DSUB..).

And, yes, you would need an additional 96I/O to use all 16 inputs.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:35 AM

aw...how sad...can i use the c24 console as stand alone mixer...or for pro tools only....what does the accel pci do...and the HD accel....
Old 07-07-2008, 11:48 PM

Quote:
aw...how sad...can i use the c24 console as stand alone mixer...or for pro tools only....what does the accel pci do...and the HD accel....
Seriously, did your equipment "fall off a truck"? Do you have the pci(e) cards? Nothing you have will work without those, and the software. let's see what's next.. put all of it in a big box, and shake it for 4 minutes. It should all fall into the right place, and work fine. Should that not work, try the Getting Started Guide. SB
Old 07-08-2008, 07:40 AM

i don't think so...what i have is a c24 console, a mac pro, digisnake and the 96 I/O...that's all...and additional question, where can i buy the 96i I/O in the philippines and how much is it....thanks for the replies....really appreciate it....
Old 07-08-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
i don't think so...what i have is a c24 console, a mac pro, digisnake and the 96 I/O...that's all...and additional question, where can i buy the 96i I/O in the philippines and how much is it....thanks for the replies....really appreciate it....
Forget that.... until you get at least an HD1 system which includes a card and software. Your Mac will determine which cards, pci-x or pci-e. You have a system without a brain. You also need to do a lot of homework on the system, compatibility issues, etc.... SB
Old 07-30-2008, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyBass View Post
Seriously, did your equipment "fall off a truck"? Do you have the pci(e) cards? Nothing you have will work without those, and the software. let's see what's next.. put all of it in a big box, and shake it for 4 minutes. It should all fall into the right place, and work fine. Should that not work, try the Getting Started Guide. SB
Let's all please remind each other that the DUC is here to help other, no matter what their skill level or learning curve may be.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Goldberg View Post
Let's all please remind each other that the DUC is here to help other, no matter what their skill level or learning curve may be.
let's also remind each other that a sense of humor is an asset here as well. Even when things aren't funny. SB
Old 07-31-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordorlax View Post

other than a Graphics card (in slot 1), are there any OTHER cards in your macpro?