How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2017, 05:21 AM

Default Copying automation in Protools

Hi

I would like to know if there is any way, while automating in protools, to copy all the states of all plugins inserted in a track at one particular moment on my timeline and copy them on other tracks (or the same track) with same plugins but sometimes later into my session.

For example, I set a church rvb filtered, on sends, on one particular track with eq comp any type of plugins one those tracks at 01:00:00:00 and would like to paste ALL those automations somewhere else into my session at 01:10:00:00 for example.

Cause i'm lazy and hurry i didn't make a snapshot of those setting before and necessarily the caracters are coming back to my church...

So instead of copying all those plugins one by one in preview mode, to paste them later, i would like to copy all the parameters and paste them fastly !

Basically, is it possible to copy all the states of all channels to past them later ?

One last thing: Is glide automation works on latch mode while setting changes in preview mode?

Thx for your answer and sorry for repeating myself, just wanna be clear ('cause my english is not perfect...)