Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools | MTRX & MTRX Studio

Old 01-26-2020, 09:16 AM

Default Re: MTRX Studio - No AES?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScout View Post
You’ve been trolling the forums for years. The last thread you started was “HDX or nothing”. Isn’t this “nothing” then? How are you going to hook a MTRX Studio up? You clearly don’t have an HDX or HDN card and refuse to buy one (trolling that one for years with made up info of an impending replacement.)

In 2011 you were speaking nonsense of DSD being “more professional”. Pro Tools is never going to support DSD. Aren’t you still on TDM and Pro Tools 10 (if that isn’t made up)? Now trolling for specs on more Avid hardware? As a non-buyer and constant Avid troll, how do the specs on an unreleased piece of hardware affect you? If you want DSD, since you want the professional format (/s), or 384kHz (another thing Pro Tools doesn’t do) you’ll want a DAD AX32... and a different DAW than Pro Tools.

I mean, are they going to list the specs and you’ll see THD+N at 0.000001% and you’ll just post “Oh Avid failed again since they couldn’t get THD+N to 0.0000001%”?

[Don’t worry, sometimes I look at my garage and think I’d buy 2 Ferrari 250 GTO if *only* I could find a matching pair in pristine condition.]
Who's the troll within this thread not adding anything of substance .....that would be you. Now, can you tell me what the Max input/output levels on the "MTRX Studio" compared to the MTRX are posted. In addition, the reason for inquiring into DSD is because Avid has DSD sample rates listed on their page and the previous questions were posted.

You must have a lot of time on your hands....
Old 01-26-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfyou View Post
Yes happily. Haven't looked at detailed A/D/A specs in over a decade. I buy gear that performs a function I need. There is way too much obsessing over lab numbers.
No obsessing just asking simple question just like saying there's no AES.....

To funny.....
Old 02-09-2020, 07:56 AM

Still no info if I/O on MTRX Studio compared to MTRX The A/D D/A's are not identical.........Avid post info.
Old 02-23-2020, 02:13 PM

Still no info if I/O on MTRX Studio compared to MTRX The A/D D/A's are not identical.........Avid post info.