Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2019, 06:28 PM

Default Monitoring with console and PT

I just got a UAD apollo twin, and I want to be able to record without using low latency monitoring so I can also here FX sends that I have set up in pro tools, and also hear auto tune since many artists I record like to use that, but whenever I take off low latency monitoring I get of course latency issues. I lowered my buffer size but it still persists.

What can I do to utilize monitoring through console with out latency issues and having to use LL monitoring.

Thanks.
Old 12-23-2019, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Monitoring with console and PT

Not sure how your system is setup, but take a look at this article by UA about latency and proper setup.

https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/art...-DAW-Sessions-

System Details