How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Announcements > General

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 07:04 AM
Avid

Thumbs up Dec Renewals and discount codes

Traditionally, December is a heavy renewal month for Pro Tools, Media Composer and Sibelius based on promotions we have had in the past. We always post a note each December on Media Composer, as thats my baby, asking that those who are going to renew – do not wait until the last minute for a few reasons. I figured I would do the same here for Pro Tools folks as there is a great promo on the store right now.

Save $40 on purchases of $200 USD or more or... Save $100 on purchases of $500 USD or more. This includes renewals. go to: https://www.avid.com/special-offers/40off200-100off500

1. You may need a little time to determine what Pro Tools plan is right for you (there are several options now) so feel free to email or ask Jeffro, Tope or myself.
or.....
2. You might have already expired and are in the grace period which when it ends, the date is not forgiving and options arent available.
or.....
3. If you are on a perpetual license, so you can go ahead and renew now because even if you are close but not expiring, we add the 365 days to the end of your expiration date.
or.....
4. Jeffro, Tope and I hate when our XMAS and New Year are spent helping and/or advising on your MyAvid, SID and renewals. LOL

* If you have PT software and are expiring, you will have the option to renew:
- Pro Tools Update & Support Plan Renewal USD 99.00/yr (1-Year Update & Support Plan)
- Pro Tools Update & Support Plan Renewal – EDU USD 99.00/yr (1-Year Update & Support Plan)
- Pro Tools Update & Support Plan Renewal – INST USD 99.00/yr (1-Year Update & Support Plan)

* If you have PT HD/Ultimate that are going to expire, you to need:-
Pro Tools Ultimate Update & Support plan Renewal USD 399.00/yr (1-Year Update & Support Plan)

* If you have an expired license, then chose:
Perpetual License
- Pro Tools Update + Support plan – Reinstatement USD 299/yr
- Pro Tools 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan, Education USD 99/yr
- Pro Tools 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan, Education USD 99/yr

Subscription License
- Pro Tools Ultimate Annual Subscription USD 999.00/yr
- Pro Tools Annual Subscription USD 299.00/yr
- Pro Tools EDU Student/Teacher Annual Subscription USD 99.00
- Pro Tools Institution Annual Subscription USD 99.00

*These subscription also have an option for a Monthly Subscription except for Pro Tools Institution.

Get stepping peeps as the clock is a tick tocking. If you have any questions, post and the team is here to help..... Dont forget when ordering to use the Promo code offered for each region. avid.com home page - Get my Coupon button.

[email protected]
cell +1 (813) 493-6800
AOL IM avidmarianna
Twitter Avidmarianna

We're Avid. Learn more at www.avid.com
Closed Thread