Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2006, 02:30 AM

Default PC PCIe support ??????????

Hi

I am a Digi customer who is going to purchase a HD2 rig

If support for the PCIe cards is avaialble on the pc then i would much reather prefer to buy that configuration
can anyone tell me if digidesign are planning to make this technology available on PC or if they are currently testing

As the intel 975 motherboard is now available with 3 PCIe ports allowing a HD configuration

I just need to know if they are planning to make this available

Please help

Paul
Old 02-02-2006, 05:11 AM

Default Re: PC PCIe support ??????????

I posted the very same question but got nada from Digi. Please DIGI give us some indication surely the code wont be that different would it, I wont upgrade to anything but pcie as it is an accel card not a bog standard hd card.