Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #531  
Old 12-20-2013, 02:58 AM
mt091001 mt091001 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Austria
Posts: 1
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Hi Bruce,

I also bought a Pro Tools 9 student edition with 4year free upgrade. I received Pro Tools 10 upgrade but haven't got any mail with the free Pro Tools 11. What can I do?

Thanks !
Chris
Reply With Quote
  #532  
Old 12-30-2013, 06:13 AM
marcodpat marcodpat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Hi,
I got the pro tools 10 student version from B&H about a year ago and have not received an upgrade to Pro tools 11. I got a new macbook and need 11 as it's the only version that is compatible with the mavericks os.
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Old 04-09-2014, 11:26 PM
PatrickJCoffin PatrickJCoffin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: 127 E 1100 N #3
Posts: 1
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Hello,
sorry, I know almost nothing on this matter. I bought and registered the PT10 student version with 4 years of free upgrades in 2012. it is now 4/10/14... but I am completely stumped on how to get the upgrade.

I'm reading that an email should be sent with a link, but I'm not sure if I need to do something to instigate the email. I can't find anything on the website that looks promising, so I guess I'm stumped.

Any assistance would be helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Old 04-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Bruce Paine Bruce Paine is offline
Admin Emeritus
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Carmel, CA
Posts: 2,819
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickJCoffin View Post
Hello,
sorry, I know almost nothing on this matter. I bought and registered the PT10 student version with 4 years of free upgrades in 2012. it is now 4/10/14... but I am completely stumped on how to get the upgrade.

I'm reading that an email should be sent with a link, but I'm not sure if I need to do something to instigate the email. I can't find anything on the website that looks promising, so I guess I'm stumped.

Any assistance would be helpful.
Your records indicate that the email was sent to you on June 25th. Check the Private Message I sent you.
__________________
Bruce Paine
System Details
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Old 04-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Bruce Paine Bruce Paine is offline
Admin Emeritus
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Carmel, CA
Posts: 2,819
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodpat View Post
Hi,
I got the pro tools 10 student version from B&H about a year ago and have not received an upgrade to Pro tools 11. I got a new macbook and need 11 as it's the only version that is compatible with the mavericks os.
So sorry I missed your post when you made it (I was probably out on December 30th). I checked to see if it had ever been taken care of, and it looks like you have not yet completed your upgrade.

Your records indicate that the email was sent to you on June 23rd. Check the Private Message I sent you.
__________________
Bruce Paine
System Details
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 04-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Bruce Paine Bruce Paine is offline
Admin Emeritus
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Carmel, CA
Posts: 2,819
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt091001 View Post
Hi Bruce,

I also bought a Pro Tools 9 student edition with 4year free upgrade. I received Pro Tools 10 upgrade but haven't got any mail with the free Pro Tools 11. What can I do?

Thanks !
Chris
Just checking to see if I missed anything on this thread, and I see that you registered your Pro Tools 11 upgrade on January 3rd.
__________________
Bruce Paine
System Details
Reply With Quote
  #537  
Old 06-22-2014, 10:59 PM
jsvalmont jsvalmont is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

I have been (very) patiently waiting for my upgrade from PT10 (purchased Student version in 08/2012). I never received any email. What can I do at this point?
Reply With Quote
  #538  
Old 06-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Bruce Paine Bruce Paine is offline
Admin Emeritus
 
Join Date: Apr 1998
Location: Carmel, CA
Posts: 2,819
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvalmont View Post
I have been (very) patiently waiting for my upgrade from PT10 (purchased Student version in 08/2012). I never received any email. What can I do at this point?
Your records show that your upgrade code was sent to your registered email address on July 2, 2013. See the Private Message I sent you just now.
__________________
Bruce Paine
System Details
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 06-23-2014, 08:54 PM
jsvalmont jsvalmont is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Thank you so much for the quick reply Bruce! I got the info in the private message you sent and the iLok asset was just sent to my account. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 08-01-2014, 04:37 PM
RootsRockEddie RootsRockEddie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 17
Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

I also want to upgrade to pro tools 11, I bought pro tools 10 student back in 12/30/12 and will be getting a new macbook pro in a few weeks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pro Tools 10 or 11 upgrade for Full Sail Student? BarkingWaffle27 Pro Tools 10 0 01-15-2014 05:13 PM
Can't use Pro Tools 10 after student upgrade to 11 Jahankeykong Pro Tools 11 3 08-23-2013 02:12 PM
Pro Tools 11 Upgrade when You have a Student Version of 10 Qali Pro Tools 11 2 05-17-2013 11:36 AM
Pro Tools 10 Student Version- To upgrade, or not to upgrade? KFPCalvin Windows 4 04-12-2012 08:37 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com