Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2006, 09:26 AM

Default down arrow now scrolls!?!?!

ok, i am a little alarmed, excuse me for being dramatic, but WTF!?!?!

1,000 times a day I hit the down arrow to drop the curser at the playback position. I have never seen this before, but now, since upgrading to 7.1 CS6, the edit window scrolls to the bottom of the page, as if I had hit the "end" key. then I have to page up until I find where I was. I am routinely in sessions with over one hundred tracks. This is totally unacceptable. Digi, PLEASE remove this new "feature", if it is one. Between this and the totally wacky new "E" zoom toggle functionality, that is never the same from day to day and doesn't put the screen back the way it was when toggled off, I am constantly getting lost in my sessions and that is pissing me off. Please put that back to the way it was too.

Thanks.

(breathe....)

www.tompaul.com
Old 05-31-2006, 11:19 AM

Default Re: down arrow now scrolls!?!?!

I'm running the same version of Pro Tools and the down arrow functions like it always has, no change. I use the down arrow all the time, too.