Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2011, 12:57 AM

Default <EDITED>exp pack purchase ...what does this error mean?

After clicking pay , I get this. I can safely say I do not understand exactly anything of what it is trying to say! Help appreciated!!

23. März 2011 07:50:36 UTC

Dear Integrator!

There are still problems with your WPF integration.
The payment transaction has been processed and the payment server has transmitted the payment result to the URL you specified in your initial request within the parameter FRONTEND.RESPONSE_URL:
https://shop.avid.com/store/checkout...D2?Client=avid
The transmission was successfull and you have received all relevant data from us as POST parameters. Unfortunately you did not reply with a valid URL to this request. You have to reply with a URL where we will redirect the user to after he has finished the payment request. Typically this URL will redirect the user back to your shop. Just write the URL where you want the user to be redirected to after payment has finished plain to the output stream of your server script, that's all!

To help you finding the problem, this is what we got back from your server:

An thats where it ends. I have no email from avid confirming purchase. However, the immediate problem is it makes no sense to me at all. If it didnt work it didnt work Ill do it again, but I am worried about being charged twice for it, as sometimes can happen with these things. My AVID account says no products yet to be downloaded.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:02 AM

Default Re: exp pack purchase ...what the hell does this mean?

Did you use Paypal/Visa or something else?

Whoever you used should send an email to you confirming that you have been charged (separate from the one Avid sends).

I normally get an email from PayPal then a couple from Avid...in that order.

It's not absolutely clear whether the transaction has been completed therefore Avid may know nothing about the order. I would confirm with both parties that they haven't charged you and try again. (maybe use a different method of payment next time?)

I'm sure if Avid got the payment you would have received an email almost instantly so I would try the third party first.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 AERO D
CPU: Intel Alder Lake Core i9-12900K
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB (2x 32gb 5200MHz)
Drives: 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVME PCIE 4.0 M.2 SSD (Record & Samples)
1 x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME PCIE 4.0 M.2 SSD (OS Win 11 Pro)

GPU:Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCIE 4
PSU: Corsair HX Series HX850 Platinim
CASE: Fractal Define XL R2
PT 11HD (v11.3.2) Omni s/pdif <> AxeFxIII
HD 96I/O
Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Avid

This is more of a Technical Support issue, I think. It sounds like a larger server problem.

I would check your online banking statement to see if the payment has been processed, as well.
P&S Creative Professional
AVID
Old 04-04-2011, 03:00 PM

Same thing happened to me. I ended up going through the process again and then it worked fine. Don't know yet if I was charged twice though...
Old 04-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Default Re: <EDITED>exp pack purchase ...what does this error mean?

When I purchased the Pack I think I received the same or similar error, basically I thing there is a bit of a paypal/avid store implementation error. I only did the payment once, checked my paypal account and it was processed, checked my avid account and the pack was there.