Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2013, 05:55 AM

Default New workspace problems

Hi,
PT 11.0.1HD
Trying to do the old sort by Path in workspace to find files that aren't in the current project's Audio Files folder (about time there was a better way of doing this but anyway..). It doesn't sort properly, I'm finding odd files that are out of order. Big problem for me as I'm often referring to massive Rushes folders that I want to dump 99% of.

Also, even when I've found the foreign files "copy and relink" doesn't seem to be working properly. It seems to copy it across but it won't relink it. I'm doing some more checking but beware. The second time I did a copy I got a very odd message on the left "The Following Plug-ins have a missing digital signature and will fail to load in the final candidate build" and the expected message in the right "target directory already exists". Just tried looking again in the Audio Files folder and PT won't see that file there (it is). Also, if I 'filter' the workspace window so I can see the file I want to copy and relink, "copy and relink" is not available in the right click menu. I don't know if that was always the case with filtering down the set (I'll look in 10 later) but that's pretty useless.

Pete
Old 07-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Avid

Default Re: New workspace problems

Hi Pete,

Sorry you're running into this issue. We are aware of the bug, and are working on a fix for it for a subsequent release.

Paul Vercellotti
Avid Engineering
Old 07-10-2013, 11:27 AM

Default Re: New workspace problems

Thanks Paul,
You guys have done brilliantly with this release, there were bound to be a few little things to resolve. Just a couple of things need to come into place for me to be able to use it exclusively.

Pete