How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2016, 11:20 AM

Default Preserve Playlists When Importing AAF to Pro Tools

Hi all - this is my first post!

I recently played on a recording session with my group, the PRISM Quartet, in a studio that used Nuendo. We recorded a piece using Nuendo's equivalent of Playlists. The engineer exported the session as AAF. I opened it in Pro Tools in my home studio, but the playlists are missing and I only see one take (the topmost) for each section of the piece that we recorded (rather than seeing takes layered on top of one another)

Is there any way to import every take of every section in the Playlist format so that I have an exact replica of the Nuendo session in my PT setup?

Thanks!

Matt
Pro Tools 11.2.1