Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2011, 06:11 PM

Default Eleven Rack control window

The guitar window inside Pro Tools isn't displaying any of the graphical icons correctly....no foot pedals, amp cabs, etc. Everything else seems to be where it should be. Anyone else have this problem...? I just installed 9.0.3, and my Eleven has the latest firmware version 1.0.3......thx
Old 07-19-2011, 04:54 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack control window

so, WAS is working correctly BEFORE upgrading to 9.0.3? What did you upgrade from - 9.0.2? 8.0.5 LE?

Also Firmware 2.0.1 is the latest, not 1.0.3. Firmware 2.0.1 is a paid upgrade ($99 US) that adds more amps and effects.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 07-19-2011, 06:25 PM

Thx for responding.....what happened was, I had to reinstall Pro Tools....first from LE 8 that came with 11 rack, and then adding on Crossgrade 9. I never had a problem with the display before, is the thing, when I used it prior to the full reinstall.....Only now....and it also worked fine with the 1.0.3 firmware in the past......I'm on the fence about trying the paid upgrade. Not sure if that would fix the display issues, but I'd get new amps, I guess heh heh.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:02 AM

so you did an upgrade of PT8 LE? Have you tired downloading the full PT9.0.x installer, and install the full version instead of using the update?

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 07-20-2011, 05:33 PM

I re-installed the original LE 8 program that came with Eleven Rack.....again, in the past, never had a problem with the control window with that program....then, I re-installed the Crossgrade 9 disc which I purchased months ago. Again, I used the crossgrade 9 program in the past with zero problems. The problem with the control window only started about a week ago, when I had to reinstall both programs because of computer issues.....the only difference this time, is that I also added on the 9.0.3 update....I wasn't using that before.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:07 AM

Re-install the Eleven Rack (Expansion Pack if you have it) software and it should fix it. I had the same thing happen on both a PC and Mac platform and this fixed it for me. Hope it works for you, too.