Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2016, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FritsFlits View Post
I lost my trust in Avid. As an HD owner I pay 428 euro a year for something that supposed to be "ExpertPlus Support" and they even won't respond to my case or your question. And we're not the only one.
I agree...it´s really bad to be honest. I´m on HD as well...with a HDX system.
I really expected Avid to be way more helpful and to actually solve the different problem and system issues they have.

But the only thing their lack of interest prove is that they are more into taking our money than to actually help us get our systems free of problems and up to date.

SolnaSound Production
WEBSITE SolnaSound
Old 10-26-2016, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingilizanahtari View Post
...Still waiting for the permanent license after 21 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FritsFlits View Post
I also haven't received any new licenses yet nor a response to my case...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Johansson View Post
Same here. No license and no response...
Checking your accounts I see your upgrades are complete, though you are still due case responses. Have escalated your cases for those, but you can activate your updated license bundles now. Sorry for the delay.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Checking your accounts I see your upgrades are complete, though you are still due case responses. Have escalated your cases for those, but you can activate your updated license bundles now. Sorry for the delay.
Hi Jeffro!

OK, that´s great. See it now, was´t there yesterday though...but it says it´s deposited October 24th. Anyway...that´s no big deal.

Thanx for the help!

SolnaSound Production
WEBSITE SolnaSound
Old 10-27-2016, 12:54 AM

Quote:
This morning I woke up and found out I had 2 updates about my case. The first one about receiving temporary licenses and the second one about I already received the new license.

I checked and indeed I had a temporary license, but also a new perpetual one! According to the iLok manager the perpetual was deposited at 1.21AM local time. 2 hours after the first case update. Then half an hour later I received that second case update.

Thanks Jeffro and Camille who helped me quickly after my posts on this forum.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Yes, I finally received my licenses an hour ago, thank you.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:21 AM

I'm still waiting for one of my licenses, and yet the other one came through right away. Support issued me a temporary license, but that's about to expire. I hope we don't have all this iLok hassle for every point update of Pro Tools now!
Old 10-28-2016, 09:25 AM

I'm hoping posting here will help, as I still haven't received a license, and opened a case about 3 days ago with no response. Never used Avid support before so I'm not sure how long it usually takes.

Appreciate the help!
Old 10-28-2016, 10:42 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakeoutstudios View Post
I'm still waiting for one of my licenses, and yet the other one came through right away. Support issued me a temporary license, but that's about to expire. I hope we don't have all this iLok hassle for every point update of Pro Tools now!
Hi,
Please check your account on your iLok license manager. Your Pro Tools Perpetual Bundle License already there. Just need to activate it.

Thanks,
Tope
Old 10-28-2016, 10:44 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jakopa View Post
I'm hoping posting here will help, as I still haven't received a license, and opened a case about 3 days ago with no response. Never used Avid support before so I'm not sure how long it usually takes.

Appreciate the help!
Hi m_jakopa,
can you provide me with the case number? Also, can you send me your Avid Account Email associated with your Pro Tools through DM?

Thanks,
Tope
Old 10-28-2016, 10:45 AM

It appeared today thankfully. Although taking a month for permanent licenses to be issued is far from great, I must say support had me up and running with a temporary license inside an hour of emailing them which is very impressive.