Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2017, 10:53 AM

Default Re: Can't import audio into Pro Tools 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
What version of OSX are you using? If Sierra then things wont' work. You'll either have to move to PT12 or downgrade your OSX version if possible.

Dangerous and wrong info. There isn't a PT version that won't import audio providing one is running a compatible operating system
The only reason I gave him the info is because the samething is happening to me. When I drag and drop its works. There is nothing dangerous about what I said, its not like I was given him a virus. I was only trying to help! Also
ThankYou because I am using sierra and that may be the problem.