Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 04-13-2009, 02:19 AM

Default Minor reproducible track view bug

This has been irritating me in a couple of sessions til I finally figured out how I was doing it. Could someone confirm? Is this the same in older versions or is it a new bug? I'm in PT8 cs2.

You know the (-) key on the alpha keypad which switches between waveform and volume on audio tracks and regions and notes on MIDI? Ok, so create a couple of new MIDI tracks. Now on any one of them use the 'E' zoom toggle shoutcut. Now press the (-) toggle twice. Instead of switching between regions and notes it switches between regions and velocity. This doesn't just happen on the one zoomed in but on all MIDI tracks in the session until you hit the E key again. This seems to happen regardless of what setting you've got in the 'track view' option of the 'zoom toggle' preference, even if it's set on 'no change'.