Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Employment

Old 11-22-2018, 07:43 AM

Default Japanese professional mixing engineer looking for a song to mix for free!!

Hello,

I'm a Japanese professional mixing engineer who live in Tokyo, Japan.
I would really really like to work with people outside of Japan.

First 20 clients only, I will mix your songs for free!!!!

If you are a A&R guy who works for a major label, it's very good chance to finish a mix professionally for free!!!

I used to live in the U.S and can speak English.
I had a dream to mix great music in English lyrics, and went to college to study audio engineering, but had to go back to Japan becuase my visa expired.

Now, I've got 15 years of engineering carrer in Japan, and I think it's time to work with you!

My work example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWa1eTDOIaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncqqtfc8PEc

Please send me private message.

Nori
Old 11-22-2018, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Japanese professional mixing engineer looking for a song to mix for free!!

I would really love to work with you. If you're interested in taking a look at a few songs of mine send me an email. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk