Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2008, 02:01 PM

Default Amplitube LE 1.1 Please Help

Hallo!
After several times trying to install Amplitube LE on ma iMac Dual Intel 2.4GHz running OS 10.4.11 and Pro Tools 7.3.1cs5 my last hope is on this community. After running the installer no Amplitube PlugIn appears in my plugs-folder. There are some files installed in the IK Folder that is located in the Application support folder but nothing in the plugs-folder. Looking at the content of the installer i think all of the files located there can afterwards (after the installation) be found on my hard drive. I now come to the point where i believe that the rtas plug-in is just missing.

Does anybody have this rtst plug in for download or may be you can send it to [email protected]
I do not ask for a cra_cked version here, I just ask for a single plug-in file, that is not covered by a n installer file, because the installer definitely does not work on my system. I am a legal owner of amplitube le, and as soon as the plug in asks for authorization I can go to my ik account and use the challange-response system

tomorrow night we HAVE to work on some old sessions that contain amplitube le. Not to mention that the le version sounds much better than the amplitube2 version. more direct and more dense (my opinion).

Please help!!

greetings from southern germany
Niko

www.longmansleep.com

waldkirch, germany
http://www.longmansleep.com
[email protected]

-----------------------------
iMac 2.4 DUAL/2Gig/10.4.x/10.5.x, QuadCore/4Gig/10.6.x
Old 01-23-2008, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Amplitube LE 1.1 Please Help

If you log in to your user Area of IK Multimedia you should have new authorizations for Amplitube Uno and Ampeg Uno, registered users got these updates FOC. You probably just need the updated universal binary installer for intel macs. Either way uno is much better.

Cheers

Alternatively download the Amplitube LE 1.1 update here
Old 01-24-2008, 07:51 AM

Hallo!

Thank You for answering!

The Problem is that, better or not, the Sessions with Amplitube LE have to sound the same. Therefore I can not use AT UNO or DUO or 2.1. The LE 1.1 Installer, it is called UB, does not install the LE plug in. Everything else is installed. So my hope was that someone already has the plug-in istalled (the single plug-in) not the installer, and could send me this plug-in. Our sessions are produced and mixed with he LE plug. Alternatively I would have to buy an older Mac, but I would like to wait until I know that there is absolutely no other way to get my Sessions started.

Greets - Niko

waldkirch, germany
[email protected]

Old 01-24-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
If you log in to your user Area of IK Multimedia you should have new authorizations for Amplitube Uno and Ampeg Uno, registered users got these updates FOC. You probably just need the updated universal binary installer for intel macs. Either way uno is much better.

Cheers

Alternatively download the Amplitube LE 1.1 update here
Hi, I think you will find, as I have, that you cannot "Register" the LE Ignition Pack version of Amplitube- I have tried several times now to authorise the Amplitube Duo , which Digi PTools users are entitled to, but without success. There are no authorisations, waiting in my User Area either, because the freebie version can't be registered.Amplitube Duo also doesn't accept the authorisation code as supplied with the Ignition Pack, and that works fine for the basic Amplitube LE
Probably not a very helpful reply, but it might be the cause of the problem ?
003 & Midas Venice desk
Mindprint DTC
Soundelux U99
Drawmer M-Clock
Old 01-24-2008, 04:40 PM

Hallo to you all!

Thanks a lot for your answers but may be due to my bad english this is not what I wanted to ask for. Let me try this way:
Years ago when there was an Amplitube LE Version bundled to a MBox we recorded some Sessions with this Ampllitube Version on a PowerBook G4. Now I have an iMac DualIntel and I need to start the exactely those Sessions we recorded years ago and they have o sound exactely the same. Amplitube Uno, Duo, 2.1, Hendrix, ... versions do not accept the Settings of the old LE. So my hope is that the LE-Version that should - but doesn't - install with the 1.1 installer distributed by digidesign accepts these settings, so my sessions will open and sound like they were produced. Does anybody know if there is a LE version availlable for my iMac INTEL thst accepts the settings of the old LE 0.9 Version that ran on a G4.

May be what I understand wron is that the only LE version for Intel Macs is the DUO or UNO - but that is not what I need. I need the old LE VErsion for INTEL. Does anyone know if this version exists?

Thank You
Niko

waldkirch, germany
[email protected]

Old 01-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Administrator

The Universal Binary RTAS installer for owners of AmpliTube 1.x is available here:
IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE 1.1
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=29266

(that page was updated this week, when we found out that the v1.1 installers on the IK site for registered AmpliTube LE owners were only the VST version, not RTAS)
Old 01-26-2008, 04:16 PM

Hello and thank you very much!

After several times downloading and installing this week I capitulated. Think it was some seconds before the new version was available. Now everything works fine and the old (bad sounding) guitars are back. While working quite a bit with the new Amplitube version I forgot how much I love bad sounding guitars.

Greetings and again many thanks!
Niko

waldkirch, germany
[email protected]

Old 02-01-2008, 10:01 AM

Hallo!

Thanks again for helping! Meanwhile I am quite sure to be in a kind of hidden camera sado-maso show. After being heavenly happy to have this Amplitube LE on my new system now and burning to work on my old projects I now have to realize that the new Amplitube LE version does not read the old settings. This can not be true - please tell me that I am the fool who does not understand how to import the old settings - please tell me anything except for "...yes it is really true, Amplitube LE Universal Binary does nor read the old settings... yes you are in canned camera ...". Btw, I think I know haw to import settings, cause I do that for years now with hundreds of plug-ins on dozens of systems.

Does anybody know how I can get happy again (in this case)? Is there a converter? Do I understand anything wrong?

I would be very happy if you could help.

Amplitube LE 1.x for Mac Intel does not read the setting files of earlier Amplitube LE-Versions that run on G5 - why? Ist there a coverter available? We have plenty of Pro Tools Sessions containing Amplitube LE an we can not use them on our new system because it does not read the old setting files. We are not happy about this. We are very happy about getting Amplitube LE for free from digidesign and IK Multimedia, but please do not let us run into traps like this.

In other forums we often get the answer "...why don't you use Amplitube 2 Duo or Amplitube 2, it sounds better ...". May be, may be not, it is a question of taste. But it is not the point here. We need to get our old sessions back which were produced with Amplitube LE, and the sessions have to sound like they were produced, not better, not worse ...just identic.

Thank You - Please Help!

Greetings
Niko Greetings
Niko

waldkirch, germany
[email protected]