Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 05-13-2013, 02:29 PM

Default Artist Mix Connection Issue

Hi, I purchased Artist Mix and tried to connect with my iMac.
From the beginning, I tried to connect it directly with my Mac. When I used DHCP, it was not connected. So I changed it static IP according to the below.

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...875?popup=true
http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/e....php?detail=13

Even though I used static IP, it was not connected as well. So I changed it to DHCP - yes(default) and connected it to router, but it was not connected. It was showing in all surface part (left in Eucontrol), but when I moved it to "my surface(right)" it was showing error messages and never be connected.

I changed DHCP, static IP and IP address and installed the newest Eucon, changed Lan cable. Not only that but also I reinstalled Mac OS, and used another router and switch, used Windows 7 laptops and everything. But I couldn't connect it to my system and I could never use it.

Interestingly, Whenever I setup it would use DHCP to connect it router, its IP address is always 169.254.109.040 (check it by pushing two page buttons at the same time after connection with DHCP). Based on my knowledge, if I connected it router, it should have its assigned IP address by router (eg. 192.168.~.~). But whenever I connect it router (I tested it two different router) and switch, it IP address is fixed and it looked wrong (169.254.109.040). Of course, its setup is using DHCP.

Can you check your IP address if your artist mix is connected to router?
and
Does anybody can help me?

Thanks,
Kang