Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2005, 08:33 AM

Default C24 Bug - Window Button / Plug & Pan

Hi,

I just wonder if this is a bug or I might be wrong using these buttons:
When I push the PLUG IN button in the WINDO field the plug sometimes does not come onto screen until I mouseclick the plug in the insert field. After that PLUG IN toggles on/off. So far so good. Now I have the same issue with the PAN button. I have to mouseclick into the little fader field on the screen. O.K. - but now the PLUG IN button is not working anymore. So I either have a working button for PLUG IN or for PAN. That seems like a bug for me - isn't it?

best from germany

Hanz Marathon
Old 02-06-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Re: C24 Bug - Window Button / Plug & Pan

Hi,
I investigated a bit further - the trouble comes from the fact, that the 'track output windows' are not selected with only the PAN/SEND buttons. You also have to push the button underneath the L<>R panpot on the left to select.
The reason for these both steps is that 'track output windows' can also be sends, and than it would not be clear if it is just the pan or is a send.....

So I guess, this is by design...

best from germany

Hanz Marathon