Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2017, 04:45 AM

Default Re: "Speed" of rotary knobs

lol teedeecee!

Unfortunately it seems we'll have to put up anti-Avid websites and seriously threaten lawsuits once again to hopefully wake up someone at Avid
Old 02-10-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoerik roevens View Post
lol teedeecee!

Unfortunately it seems we'll have to put up anti-Avid websites and seriously threaten lawsuits once again to hopefully wake up someone at Avid
Please DO! Seriously... we all have to start coming together to make them actually listen for once. I've been talking with Tech support a lot lately and as usual there's no solution for things because they are simply bugs and feature voids.

They always suggest to utilize Ideascale and I literally just laugh and ask them if that's a joke.

We need to all in one movement... move over to Nuendo because anyone I've asked they always say they respond to feedback and you see user feedback implemented all the time in new releases. Avid just SUCKS so bad as a company.
Old 02-28-2017, 04:30 PM

Aviiiiiiiiid.... Are you going to sort out this issue?
Old 02-28-2017, 07:48 PM

Default "Speed" of rotary knobs

I would just assume that's a no, and move on.

Not being rude just honest, kind of like when people ask about "should I buy an 11rack?"

The best answer is always "if you benefit from the device as it is right now" then yes buy it.

But don't buy it and expect Avid to fix it (or further develop the device), "if" they do then well, but if they don't you won't get all angry inside!!!
D-Command Main Unit - 'Ole Blue

http://www.sknoteaudio.com/ plugins rock and are affordable.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYR123 View Post

Not being rude just honest, kind of like when people ask about "should I buy an 11rack?"

The best answer is always "if you benefit from the device as it is right now" then yes buy it.

But don't buy it and expect Avid to fix it (or further develop the device), "if" they do then well, but if they don't you won't get all angry inside!!!
I'm not angry inside... Just expressing a view of how a product can be improved. Seeing as Avid do continue to add new features to Eucon/S3, it's perfectly sensible for users to talk about where they would most like to see development resources used.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYR123 View Post
With respect, I feel thats slightly defeatist. We as investors of Avid's business future have the responsibility of offering our production experience suggestions.

The central matter of this issue though is Avid's foolish reluctance to comment on what appears to be an important issue for a great deal of us.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeecee View Post
With respect, I feel thats slightly defeatist. We as investors of Avid's business future have the responsibility of offering our production experience suggestions.

The central matter of this issue though is Avid's foolish reluctance to comment on what appears to be an important issue for a great deal of us.

Haha you say defeatist I say a realist.

We as investors ??? You and I are customers, investors are the stock holders and unless you own many thousands of shares your not even on the radar , but that's the realist in me.
D-Command Main Unit - 'Ole Blue

http://www.sknoteaudio.com/ plugins rock and are affordable.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:34 PM

Hey Dan,

I think we all engage with the world in the way we believe is right for us. I feel that our industry is one that benefits greatly from collaboration and open communication.

best, Tony.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeecee View Post

Oh boy I'll delete my way off topic comment here... I completely misread a few posts on here, did not realize the thread they were in and though the comment was about features in the Eleven Rack. Doh.

Last edited by Darryl Ramm; 03-06-2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Avid

This is fixed in the next release coming soon. Sorry it took this long.