Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 06-01-2006, 06:55 AM

Default Sony Oxford Dynamics Mapping

Hey I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble using the Oxford Dynamics from D-Control.
It won’t map to the center section worth a darn, When I use custom faders and set it to plugins I see all the parameters, however I cant make it switch to view the gate or expander or the compressor or whatever I want to view. The only way I can do it is to hit the on/off button and then it switches to that view. I am in ver 7.1 CS6 with the latest version of the plugin. On a control 24 I have access buttons next to each subset of parameters. Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks So Much…
Regards Skip.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Sony Oxford Dynamics Mapping

Quote:
Hey I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble using the Oxford Dynamics from D-Control.
It won’t map to the center section worth a darn, When I use custom faders and set it to plugins I see all the parameters, however I cant make it switch to view the gate or expander or the compressor or whatever I want to view. The only way I can do it is to hit the on/off button and then it switches to that view. I am in ver 7.1 CS6 with the latest version of the plugin. On a control 24 I have access buttons next to each subset of parameters. Any thoughts would be great.

Same question. Anybody?
Old 03-04-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Sony Oxford Dynamics Mapping

Well, it's far from optimal, but you can swtich pages from the custom faders by double pressing the BMP button for the page you want to go to.

For instance, if you're presently viewing the compressor page and want to view the limiter page (and the limiter is currently enabled) you press the "LimIn" BMP button twice. Once switches you over to the Limiter page but disables the Limiter. The second re-enables the Limiter.

It could all work better!