Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 09-02-2001, 01:58 PM

Default Small improvement would make protools a super live tool!!!

In the memory location manager you can make selections of loops, that you fast can jump around between, that's very smart live! but the problem is that you can't do it in time. I mean at the end of a loop or after a certain amount of bars.
Therefore prootools makers, please put in this feature, it must be easy, and will make Protools a real super live tool!!! Together with real improvising instruments!
Old 09-02-2001, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Small improvement would make protools a super live tool!!!

Yeah, also, what about giving the possibiliity to change marker's numbers? What I mean is: if I create a marker a the beginning of a song, and then another one at the end, they will be numbered 1 and 2, right? But if later I add another marker say at chorus one, it will be numbered three. I'd love to manually renumber 2 that one and 3 the last, so that I have them in the right order. when i work on a song with 10+ markers in casual order, it' gets difficult to use the "goto marker " function without having the damn window always open.
Old 09-04-2001, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Small improvement would make protools a super live tool!!!

GREAT idea Mr. Engkilde!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]