Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2003, 07:00 AM

Default Motif/mpc2000xl/pro tools le

If anyone can, I need help hooking my mpc2000xl to pro tools le, and with my motif. Can you please assist me w/ this matter. I have my mpc syncronized w/ pro tools are far as starting, and stopping, but I'm not able to record into pro tools. I have 8 outs on my mpc.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:55 AM

Default Re: Motif/mpc2000xl/pro tools le

Hi Aaron,

I got your email about hooking everything up but I don't have any of the equipment that you're trying to connect. I'm sure that someone else who's done it will try to help.

If you have any general questions i'll do my best to answer them.

Good luck,
Marc
Old 02-13-2003, 08:40 AM

damn AR for a minute i had to ask myself did i write this message last you did cause i own a motif a mpc and pro tools too but so for minute i was wondering if what you wrote could have been me but i didnt remember...lol. we got the same stuff ok so holla me again about what you are trying to do with big there...you message kinds of lose me cause your telling me that you can sync pro tools with the mpc but you cant record...well im tring to find out a few things but if i dont ask something let know. You can sync the mpc to protools so that means you can reocord in midi or what... Was you able to reocord in pro tools before you decided to sync up your mpc to pro tools..i ask this cause i have the mbox and im always able to reocord into it no matter what. i just need a few things from you to rethink of how i can help you out...last thing tell me the midi set up with all your gear..i need to know the ins and outs. what go to what and out of what and into what. ill holla back at ya once you do that.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:58 AM

you know what Ar i did some looking around off something i posted a few days ago cause i think i had the same problem as but im not good at type down click on this link so im just gona give you directions (goto the midi part and look for the topic mpc triton and protools. different keyboards but its all the same.....they was talkinga bout it with a 001 but i got the m-box but i got a midi sport so its the same just read that the guy name plugin something answer my question that i think is the same as your at the end...if not then holla back here and i think i kno what your problem is then.
Old 03-25-2003, 08:43 AM

Sorry, I had given up on this site, thanks a lot for the help man, I'm just reading this, so don't kill me. I'll get back to you if needed.