How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 10-24-2020, 12:56 AM

Default AAE error -30002 was encountered

Hello

I got my very first "crash" on my very new system HDX this morning
First one is when I disable a Master fader plugin (FabeFilter Limiter) and try to re-enable, Pro tools tel me that he couldn't because this plugin is not in my plugin folder (but it is I'm sure I buy all the master bundle from Fabfilter)

So I decided to restart Pro Tools

And when I reload my session all my plugins won't load this time ! (not found in the plugin folder !!)

I try to re-enable some of them but got this message

"The plug-in could not be made active because an AAE error was encountered

AAE error -30002 was encountered "

I repair Hd system permission and maybe will try to reset preference un Pro Tools … but I'm a bit confuse here

Any Clue out there? Thanks

My rig details are on my signature and I'm on 10.15.6 Catalina, Last Version of ProTools today 2020.9.123

Pro Tools 2020.11 HDX Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Rack enclosure with a Mac Mini 2020 I7 64Gb of ram And Avid Dad Mtrx Studio …

Last edited by cerisaie; 10-24-2020 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Adding some Spec
Old 10-24-2020, 05:04 AM

Default Re: AAE error -30002 was encountered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisaie View Post
Hello

I got my very first "crash" on my very new system HDX this morning
First one is when I disable a Master fader plugin (FabeFilter Limiter) and try to re-enable, Pro tools tel me that he couldn't because this plugin is not in my plugin folder (but it is I'm sure I buy all the master bundle from Fabfilter)

So I decided to restart Pro Tools

And when I reload my session all my plugins won't load this time ! (not found in the plugin folder !!)

I try to re-enable some of them but got this message

"The plug-in could not be made active because an AAE error was encountered

AAE error -30002 was encountered "

I repair Hd system permission and maybe will try to reset preference un Pro Tools … but I'm a bit confuse here

Any Clue out there? Thanks
First if you could clarify some of your system specs: what exact OSX version are you running? You don't say and that's important because in later versions you can't repair HD permissions. Or at least not easily without getting into Terminal.

Second: 65 gig of ram is not possible. Must be 64 gig. Along with that there's no such thing as a Mac Mini 2020 as the last models are 2018's.

Third: I'm confused with your PT version. Versions are usually referred to as something like this: PT 2020.9 (no need for anything past that)

All that being said when you installed the plugins did you let the installer put them where it wanted to? Are you running as administrator?

QAPLA!
Old 10-24-2020, 05:16 AM

Thanks for trying to answering me Musicman691 !

For the point 1,2,3: My spec details are on my signature and you're right 64 Gb is what I have (I'll correct that) For my operating System : I'm on 10.15.6 Catalina, Last Version of Pro Tools 2020.9 (.123) those numbers are indeed useless

I run all my package as administrator I always had to write my admin pass (I install Diamond Bundle from Waves,
Plugin Alliance, all the bundle included with my DAW, and the mastering Bundle from Fabefilter, Reason Rack 11 , plus extra other plug I buy like Kazrog True Iron for example… )

You right I just do a "First aid" of the disk system that doesn't mean it solve my authorisation I'll check that too

Cpu Usage 9% iddle 37% in play

Memory 10%
HDX card 11of 18 slot used (but only average 70% full )

Thanks again !

Pro Tools 2020.11 HDX Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Rack enclosure with a Mac Mini 2020 I7 64Gb of ram And Avid Dad Mtrx Studio …

Last edited by cerisaie; 10-24-2020 at 05:43 AM. Reason: More information abour System usage
Old 10-28-2020, 03:34 AM

Gentle little Bump and a complement info It seems to occur when I'm using de version DSP aax off my Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC so I guess it is a question of bad programming here … Hope they will improve that in the future