Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2008, 06:53 AM

Default Re: Importing Reason into PTM-P to audio files

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You know what? I closed everything down without saving. Restarted, reset everything the way it should be again. Auxed and Audioed, armed and recorded. Low and behold. It worked. A friend of mine (whom I've tried not to bother the whole time) told me sometimes PT is a little touchy and just needs to be reset. Thank you guys. Without your guidance I wouldn't have gotten that far.
No problem, glad you got sorted. Just out of interest, what sort of music are you producing in Reason? Would like to hear your end product!
I do a little bit of everything. I do some electronica type stuff, some straight up rock stuff (usually drums and effects), etc. This project that I was moving into PT was more along the lines of Here Comes the Flood from Peter Gabriel. Really just the piano, some pads and a little drum work but the only thing I've added in PT is me playing the bass and vocals. It was an emotional subject that was inspired by some true-life events over the last few months. Usually I write to just have songs but this was really emotional. Send me an email to [email protected] if you'd like me to send it to you once I'm finished. I'll also be making a new page on MySpace to put it up on, too. Haven't done that yet, though. Thanks for the interest! If any of you have stuff you'd like me to hear send me some info to the addy above.
Thanks again guys for all your help!
I'm pretty much same to be honest although I do more techy/minimal stuff nowadays. I'll send you some stuff over during the weekend if I get chance.