Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2015, 04:30 PM

Default Seriously guys, figure out the Video Engine problem.

You need to get to the bottom of this video engine issue and let everyone who is experiencing these problems know how to fix it. It's outrageous that so many users can't get past this. You've had plenty of time to dig through your code and sort it out and many of us (your customers, who have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on your gear and countless hours evangelizing your system) are losing work and time trying to fix a bug that we didn't create. I don't want to hear about how once having used Media Composer installed is a problem. I also don't want to know that I can't use a common video format or a Blackmagic card or QuickTime 10. I just want to know that you've found the problem, repaired the code, and distributed a fix. I want it yesterday. Get on it...now.