Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 10-03-2008, 04:23 PM

Default Little blue lights on strike

My Strike main page, infact my digidesign eq also has little circle next to each plugin knob (positioned around 1 or 2 o'clock ) I have noticed that some of them are lit blue as if they were active in some sort of way. Could anyone please tell me why only a few would be lit and HOW DO I TURN THEM OFF and then on again????? Is it because of my new m audio axiom 61 controller is not configured yet?? I know its not because of knobs being assigned to my controller because I made sure I hit forget on every on and still they are lit blue!! I have not automated anything either! PLEASE CHECK STRIKE OR EQ AND ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THESE INDICATORS ARE!
Thank you Paul