Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2011, 09:46 PM

Default Main counter question (pt 8)

i'm still running PT 8, and i apologize for the elementary question.

wondering about two quick keys.

1) i always access the main counter with the * key on the numeric key pad. i also access the sub counter frequently with the / key. my question is, once i have accessed the "sub counter" and it's highlighted ... is there any way that i can then jump over to the "main counter" without having to use the mouse?

this would save a large amount of time on a daily basis.

2) is there a quick key that will allow me to "increase/decrease" waveform sizes without out taking the mouse to the main toolbar? or is there a quick key to actually activate that button that currently resides on the toolbar?

3) scrolling in a large session. i've forgotten this one command. looking to find a way to scroll left to right with larger sessions. (don't want to have to use the mouse at all.)

anal questions. i know. any insight would be great!