Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2015, 10:02 AM

Default HD Accell Cards and Chassis For Sale

Pro Tools HD Accell III Chassis for sale with cards. More information will be added later. These cards and chassis are for Pro Tools TDM systems, and they run on a Motorola G5. I forget if this is PCI E or X but these run on the Motorola platform and I use these for Pro Tools 8.01 TDM here in our studio.

Please check with me as I get more stats and refine the post, but for now, if you are interested in these, please contact me here and I will have more information soon.

These cards and chassis are in perfect condition and will be a great addition to any TDM system.