How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 11-16-2020, 03:44 AM

Default Re: Waves v11 bogs down 2020.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by emf1138 View Post
It all becomes sluggish (like a wet sponge ) when the meters are enabled regardless if they're visible. I have both running at the same time. I can disable one or the other and it doesn't matter.

I've talked with Waves support and have had no resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdee View Post
Hmm. I'm having issues with PT 2020.9.1 becoming unresponsive/laggy/slugish during editing/playback/recording. Every 3-4 opreations it looks like its going to hang but after 2-3 seconds it keeps on "trucking".

Also had problems with similar laggy/sluggish behaviour and random pops and clicks on many iterations of PT when clicking on different tracks during playback.

Maby I'll try to remove every trace of Waves plugins and see if that helps.

Are you guys Mac or PC??

If it's PC try updating your graphics drivers. If you're Mac, it might have something to do with your graphic card being fully compatible with Metal. Either way it's worthwhile contacting support on this as they'd more likely know exactly what is going on and will have a fix for you.