Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2013, 09:51 PM

Default an interesting question

Why don't you guys that have so many problems with the controllers + pro tools give Logic X a try? Eucon stuff works almost flawlessly there.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:45 PM

Default Re: an interesting question

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertg View Post
Why don't you guys that have so many problems with the controllers + pro tools give Logic X a try? Eucon stuff works almost flawlessly there.
It's not reasonable to ask people to change their entire working environment just to accommodate a badly supported product.

I am a Logic X user, my experience with the Artist Series and Logic X has been much like my experience with the Artist Series and Logic Pro 9, the lack of reliability renders the Avid gear largely unusable, EuCon version 3.0 and Logic X simply don't work together, earlier versions of the software let the Artist Series devices communicate with Logic, but with very poor reliability.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:49 PM

Default Re: an interesting question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Wilson View Post
It's not reasonable to ask people to change their entire working environment just to accommodate a badly supported product.

I am a Logic X user, my experience with the Artist Series and Logic X has been much like my experience with the Artist Series and Logic Pro 9, the lack of reliability renders the Avid gear largely unusable.
I have no problems, but I also know a lot about networking from an extensive IT background. I'd be interested to know why it's unreliable for you in Logic.