Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 10-18-2006, 10:11 AM

Default Tracks missing when open file with relink message

I've been gettng a message when open some files that there are tracks missing. I am asked if I want them to be automatically be relinked. The strange thing is that sometimes it would be missing certain tracks, then if I closed and re-open those would appear and others would be missing. I did have some instances were my firewire cable was popping out to my external drive. It would then save some files to my hard drive. I transfered files back to the external but am still missing tracks. I have replace my firewire cable and it is not popping out anymore. What should I do?
Old 10-18-2006, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Tracks missing when open file with relink message

whats up

that happened to me the first time the other day. PT was acting a little crazy. so i saved everything, exited the program, unplugged the mbox, and started it all up again. then the relink message came up. so i exited, i didnt save this time. then i went to session backups and opened the last seession backup file. it opened fine, just like it was wheni saved PT to exit. then i saved, and i replaced the previous file no worries since then

hope that helps a little bit

nana