Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 10-02-2008, 03:12 PM

Thumbs up Skywalker Sound (Lucasfilm) Supervising Sound Editor Interview

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I have posted part one of a three part interview I did with Matthew Wood, Supervising Sound Editor of this summer's WALL-E from Pixar and Star Wars: The Clone Wars (feature and series)

He is the protege of Pixar and Lucasfilm Sound Designer Ben Burtt and he gives us a peek of what it is like to work up at Skywalker Ranch with George Lucas

http://www.hdfilmtools.com

I hope you can check it out and I appreciate and encourage any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks,
Lawrence Jordan
HDFilmtools.com