Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 03:51 PM

Default Fast Track Pro Win8 Drivers

Avid is making it extremely difficult to get info about this, by not providing direct info on the website. I fear that means they don't plan on supporting this unit. I hope I'm wrong - PLEASE tell me there WILL be Windows 8 drivers. Although the win7 drivers work for most purposes, they cause BIG problems in other (not ProTools) DAWs (specifically Sonar). Roland has released win8 drivers for their Duo-Capture interface, which now works fine with Sonar, but it has only one input and one output versus the FTP's 2 of each. I'd really like to get back to using my trusty Fast Track Pro! HELP!