Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 06:19 AM

Default Re: I knew Waves would listen to me eventually

wow Stuart, you be scaring me man.... Almost seem like you have al my posts saved on your drive……… Hope you haven't printed them all out and hung 'em on your wall...

Jeeees - when did I write this - 2 - 3 months ago - and YOU still remember. Boy, you're like an elephant... guess seagate have you as a template when striving for more memory...

There's a poetic term called "comparison" this be where the writer draws a comparison to underline his thoughts... It's very interesting indeed, you can even learn about other terms like "Metaphor" etc...

So - this thread has ended for me. stuart can take over on my behalf - he seem to know ME better than I………
Old 04-27-2007, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Boy, you're like an elephant... guess seagate have you as a template when striving for more memory...

As you can imagine, it's a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I wish my memory was more like the Attorney General's, but alas... As for the offer of taking over for you, rain check.

S.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:17 PM

Interesting thread I have to say, and yet another thread hijacked by the infamous 25ghosts. Do you get along with anyone? It seems everytime your username pops up, you are fighting with someone. I would imagine people remember your posts from the past, because you are obviously trolling just about every forum you are on. See, where I come from, we have a president who handles all the warmongering, give us a break please.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:55 PM

OOOOOOHHHHHHH Gooooooody.
25Ghosts and now politics too???????
Anybody wanna talk about religion?
Please go away.
BT
MacPro 8 core
www.btruitt.com
Old 04-27-2007, 08:07 PM

Politics? nah, I'll leave that to the Dixie Chicks.