Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2009, 08:38 AM

Default Re: Banned... wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottleader View Post

Whatever, I am so frikking done with this site and DIGI as a whole. If I had the down time I would rip out all the digi gear and the ICON and sell it all on ebay...In fact, if anyone wants some cheap gear, email me....

DIGI, SHAME ON YOU FOR IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMERS.
Come on Scott... That is too much. ... .... .... A little childish to ban great gear because the manufacturer aint responding to your emails. You broke a rule (Be it a good or bad one) now suck it up like a big boy.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:02 AM

Form.
I just laughed out loud to the Blazing Saddles reference. Thank you for that, you make a good point, and although I have been posting like a 2 year old crying for mommy's attention, I do have a sense of humor and perspective. And yeah, Ghost, you are right, I should suck it up. But, it gets to the point of principal, I shouldn't HAVE to pay for support when Digi releases such a buggy product.

But, you are 100% I have wasted so much time that it would have been worth it to just pay the $75.

I have been thinking hard about tossing the DIGI gear anyway. The HD gear is about to be obsolete, some argue it might be. And I really believe I should be supporting a company that supports its customers.

I will agree, PT is the best, thats why I invested in it. However, Digi would be out of business if customer relation and support was a factor. At some point, their product WONT BE SUPERIOR as technology changes. Then they will see how weak the loyalty to them is.

The other thing too, is you really can't feel my sarcasm on posts, it does read alot lot whining but really, I just am venting my frustration to DIGI. If they would just respond to my email (HEllO DIGI, I know you are reading this) I wouldn't have to rant to so much. I am sorry you all have to read it, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Last edited by scottleader; 11-02-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: sp.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Avid

Scott -

I just got your email and replied.

In looking for support requests, I'm not finding any from you, at least under your name or email addresses (either the one from your email message to me or the one you're registered with on the DUC). Do you have the confirmation numbers from those email requests so I can look into what happened?

I have yet to see a support email request go unanswered - U.S. email replies are within 24-48 hours, most well under 24. Non-U.S. email requests are handled differently but, again, I've not seen any go completely unanswered.

The email support is always free. Phone support via the Pro Access Line charges were reduced earlier this year - to $2.50/minute and a cap of $35.

So, again, if you can give me more info on who else you contacted via email and/or give us the confirmation numbers from your email requests (assuming you used the Tech Support Request Form, I'll get this sorted.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 PM

Well, there is a CONTACT US on the bottom right hand side of the screen. This has a field to fill out, I don't know where it sends it. I used that, many times.

That was my only option as I was banned from everything else.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:22 PM

I think the "Contact Us" sends email to the webmaster not DTS but I may be wrong.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottleader View Post
Well, there is a CONTACT US on the bottom right hand side of the screen. This has a field to fill out, I don't know where it sends it. I used that, many times.

That was my only option as I was banned from everything else.

http://digidesign.com/index.cfm?navi...00&itemid=4876

_

Macbook Pro 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo OS 10.9.5
ProTools 12.7.1.733
Mbox2 PT 10.2

Scott Whittier
Whittier Creative
http://www.madmix.com/
www.voice123.com/scottwhittier