Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 02-20-2011, 06:08 AM

Default LE 9 003 interface audio drivers

I am trying to get my MAC OSX (now at 10.6.6) to talk to my 003 rack via LE9. I am also trying to have my iTunes app play through the same system. I got it working for a while - then tried to interface an M-Audio Pro, with mixed results. Went back to the 003, finally found the driver download in weeds of AVID site - downloaded 002-003 v90; reboot and get error message "ProTools could not initialize the current playback device. Please make sure the device has been configured correctly." When I go up to the tool bar to try and reconfig the HW setting - it is grayed out. When I click "OK" to close the error message - the LE9 app closes. It WAS running correctly before the recent "new" driver downloads. Do I re-install LE9 or keep pecking at it. Sorry for the rantish mail but I am out of ideas and don't have 3 hours to set on hold with Avid. Any help appreciated. mail direct if you care to: [email protected]. Thanks