Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2015, 04:39 AM

Default Automatic Send Setup Commands?

Hello All,

Apologies if this had been covered?

Just curious whether it's possible to setup a shortcut command to create a send on a new track? Looking to intergrate headphone mixes into PT and route them out of my Interface to a headphone amp.

Thanks for any help!

Kieran
Old 05-10-2015, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Automatic Send Setup Commands?

Welcome to these forums, Kieran.

There's no key command for that. I recommend that you create a Pro Tools template with a setup that you like, and then use Import session data to import tracks and settings (no audio) into new sessions.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Automatic Send Setup Commands?

Just in case you weren't aware:

Pressing option/alt when you create a send will create the same send on all tracks. Alt/option + shift will create the send on all selected tracks. Also works with creating inserts, selecting outputs and inputs and so on.