Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2016, 07:39 AM

Default Renewed Annual Upgrade Plan for Pro Tools

I currently have only renewed "Upgrade Plan for Pro Tools" for the price of EUR 105.91, and still have not received a license filed in my ilok ... and despite having already paid via credit card to me has not arrived yet from even avid receipt and invoice payment ...
The problem is that every time you purchase something on the avid site is always present some problems for software licenses as official support and very slow in responding to the problems in solving the problem in a reasonable time, and every time qundi I have to ask for help on the DUC for answers ...

Mac Pro 7.1 12 core, Intel XEON - Mac Pro 5.1 12 core,
MacBook Pro 16 M1/MAX - Mac Studio M2/Ultra -
Macbook Pro Retina 2,3 GHz Intel Core i7 - Protools 10 - 11 - 12 - 2023.6 / Logic Pro X / Luna / Universal Audio Apollo Quad - Apollo x6 - Apogee Ensamble - Apogee Duet - Pro tools HD 2 - Protools HDX...

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 03-21-2016 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Moved from off topic thread.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:40 AM
Avid

Default Re: Renewed Annual Upgrade Plan for Pro Tools

Hello secretsound,

We checked your Avid account and verified that your Annual Upgrade Plan was renewed successfully (now active through Mar 28, 2017). This means you will continue to receive Pro Tools releases for another year and you have a perpetual license that will authorize these.

You can view/print your invoice from the Order History section of your Avid account.

Best regards,
JC
Old 03-21-2016, 09:37 AM

but i dont need a new license for future updates after 28 march ??

Macbook Pro Retina 2,3 GHz Intel Core i7 - Protools 10 - 11 - 12 - 2023.6 / Logic Pro X / Luna / Universal Audio Apollo Quad - Apollo x6 - Apogee Ensamble - Apogee Duet - Pro tools HD 2 - Protools HDX...

Old 03-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Avid

Hello secretsound,

As stated in the previous reply, "you have a perpetual license that will authorize these" so you will continue to use your perpetual license as Avid provides upgrades to you via your Account and Application Manager.

Best regards,
JC
Old 03-21-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Hello secretsound,

As stated in the previous reply, "you have a perpetual license that will authorize these" so you will continue to use your perpetual license as Avid provides upgrades to you via your Account and Application Manager.

Best regards,
JC
----
Thanx :)