Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2006, 05:06 PM

Default firmware missing please help

Hi please help i have just installed a hd2 accell system with a 192 i/o on a mac pro quad 2.66ghz. managed to get everything working once but found that digidesign had wrongly labled the hd core card which meant they were in the wrong order in the mac. so i swoped them round and decided to do a digi test. all looked good both cards passed however i used the firmware button which showed the core card on 0 and the hd periphal didnt show anything for either the primary 1 - 16 or secondary 17-32 which i presumed was normal i then showed the info for the hd accell pcie which had the hd periphal showing as a blue button on the primary 1 - 16. then under the product it says will update to firmware version 4.9 so i ran the update and it erased the flash memory but then said programming failed data verification error. now when i go to slot info for the hd accell pcie it says peripheral family: firware missing and on the hd core pcie it says primary peripheral undetected and secondry unditected. now my 192 i/o wont recognise its plugged into the card and the light stays orange and as a result protools cant detected the 192 and wont launch.

what can i do about this? Please please help