Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2021, 02:18 PM

Default Most efficient way to export takes

Hi everyone,
I'm wondering what the most efficient way to export takes for clients is. Right now, say in a classical recording, I have to select a take, click bounce to disk, wait for it to render and to it all over again for each take. I've seen that Cubase has introduced a render queue feature and I was wondering whether Pro Tools has a way to export takes in an efficient way. Maybe export all playlists as a stereo file each or something like that.
Does anyone know?
Thank you very much!
Cheers and have a great day