Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2012, 07:14 PM

Exclamation "Hardware controls for this peripheral are handled in its Setup Application"

This is the only text visible when I click on Hardware under the SetUp Tab: "Hardware controls for this peripheral are handled in its Setup Application"

If you could explain what I am doing wrong, pls offer a hand.

System: Windows 7 64-bit Toshiba Laptop
Hardware: Pro Tools MP9; MobilePre 2nd version
Old 02-05-2012, 05:50 PM

Default Re: "Hardware controls for this peripheral are handled in its Setup Application"

Do you have this version of drivers installed?

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...92&OS=x91#tabs

The MobilePre USB’s Windows Multimedia drivers will allow you to use the MobilePre USB as your Windows system sound device. If the MobilePre USB is the only audio device installed in your computer, then Windows will “select” it automatically. Otherwise, you may need to tell Windows to use the MobilePre USB.

To check your Windows Audio setting and select the MobilePre USB: Control Panel>Sound>Playback Tab>the default device should say “MobilePre USB.” If it does not say MobilePre USB, then drop down the list of devices and select “MobilePre USB” as Default.

You should see an M-Audio logo “M” installed on the right side of your Windows taskbar. Double click on this logo, to launch the MAudio MobilePre USB Control Panel.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 AERO D
CPU: Intel Alder Lake Core i9-12900K
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB (2x 32gb 5200MHz)
Drives: 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVME PCIE 4.0 M.2 SSD (Record & Samples)
1 x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME PCIE 4.0 M.2 SSD (OS Win 11 Pro)

GPU:Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCIE 4
PSU: Corsair HX Series HX850 Platinim
CASE: Fractal Define XL R2
PT 11HD (v11.3.2) Omni s/pdif <> AxeFxIII
HD 96I/O