Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 03-18-2023, 06:53 PM

Default Avid Control App - Meter Mode changes when Master tablet switches apps

Hello. I just added two Amazon Fire HD10's to my setup to run in Meter mode with my two Avid S1's. I also have an Apple iPad Air as my master tablet. I also use the iPad to control my DBOX+, and for other things as well. The Amazon tablets sole purpose for existing is to run the Avid Control app in meter mode.

I noticed that if I flip apps on the iPad, one of the Fire tablets flips to Hybrid mode, and then flips back to meter mode when the iPad returns to the Avid Control App. I can't seem to find a setting in EuControl or the app to prevent this. Is there a way to lock it so the Amazon tablets stay in meter mode irregardless of what the iPad is doing?

Thanks for the help!
Avid Control App 2023.11
HD Native Thunderbolt
HD I/O + Omni
Avid S1 x 2
Old 03-20-2023, 09:04 AM
Avid

Default Re: Avid Control App - Meter Mode changes when Master tablet switches apps

Unfortunately the iPad disconnect Avid Control from the network. So EuControl thinks its gone.