Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 12-20-2020, 10:00 PM

Default PT 8.0.5 on Digi002 Rack - ISO - Melodyne or Autotune

I’m running Pro Tools LE 8.05 via my Digi002 Rack on my trusty MacPro 3,1 running the solid 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard).

Yes, very outdated, but it does everything and more that I need for my musical scratch pad and demos.

My question is - where would I find / buy a full working copy of either Melodyne or Autotune (or both) that would work with my system?

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:12 PM

Default Re: PT 8.0.5 on Digi002 Rack - ISO - Melodyne or Autotune

I have my Antares account for sale. Included are all versions since AT6 (up until AT9 which does not require iLok anymore), so just make me an offer (PM). As a bonus there would be licenses for AVOX Choir, Duo and Throat but those are not going to work with PT8. License transfers are now capped at 50 dollars no mater how many licenses are transfered, and that cost you would obviously need to cover as well.

After successful payment you would get access to my antarestech.com account and can edit it to your password and personal details. Licenses would also be sent as soon as humanly possible, but during the holidays there may be slight delay with that as I am not going to carry that iLok with me.