Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2000, 07:15 AM

Default Koblo doesn\'t save everything to project

I've run into problems with the Koblo Studio 9000 software (ver. 2.5) saving certain crucial pieces of info as part of a project. An example of this is the inability for the modules to save the sync switch position and the audio output channels as part of a project. This can be very troublesome in a big session with three or more modules. Anybody else run into this?

------------------
Richards Outpost Audio
* Ain't Life Grand?*
Old 08-02-2000, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Koblo doesn\'t save everything to project

Sure is annoying. Here's what I found. A lot of what you're running into is stored only with the individual preset, not the project. The most annoying of these being the audio output channel setting. If, for example you have a synth preset that outputs to 1-2, and you want to use it in a project on channels 3-4, the only way is to make a clone of the preset and use that in the project.

The project remembers all the synths and presets used, as well as the midi assignments, and the output driver itself (ie the fact that it's going to DirectConnect). Most everything else is stored in the preset itself.

I've wound up with presets named 'Organ-3/4' etc. Major PITA...

Tom

[This message has been edited by tld (edited August 02, 2000).]